MQ® Big hot capsicum plaster is specially designed for pain relief for big parts like back, waist, and hip. One piece is enough to cover the injured area, convenient and easy to use. Capsaicin, the main active ingredient in this patch, has been topically proven to be effective in alleviating pain by wearing down the messangers in an injured area. Menthol is used to penetrate efficacy into the affected parts. Another active ingredient, camphor, is also an important herb in muscle pain relief.
Capsicum Extract: 2.89%
Size: 12*18 cm
For long lasting relief of rheumatism, lumbago, nostalgia, sciatica, arthralgia, stiff shoulder and muscular pain
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles &joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
1. For external use only
2. Keep out of children’s reach
Do not use:
1.On wounds or damaged skin
2. If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
3.With a heating pad
4. When sweating( such as excises)
5.When you are using other external application products
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Conditions worsen
2. Symptoms persists for more than 5 days
3. Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
4. Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If Pregnant or breast-feeding:
Ask a health professional before use
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Remove patch from film
4. Only apply 1 patch to the affected area, this can then be left in place for up to 8 – 12 hours